Photos, thoughts and comments on photography and other subjects. Please see my website at www.photosbygar.com

Sunday, February 6, 2011

My first foray into blogging

This is my first foray into my own blog.  I hope to post here from time to time and offer comments on things photographic.

I submitted a framed print of the above photo for a charity auction at Strathcona Tweedsmuir School.  The auction ends this coming week and I am anxious to see if it generated some funds for the good causes that the school is supporting.

2 comments:

  1. Great job, Garth! I love that photo, too--absolutely breathtaking! Congrats on starting a blog--I think you'll really enjoy it! Best wishes to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Garth, thanks for the tip & link to your Blog. My Compliments on the lay out and the Photos which speak for themselves!! Great work Garth!!(now I need to know how well the Picture did in the Auction!!)
    Kindest Regards, John (nkN)

    ReplyDelete